The Bomb Factory – One of the Biggest Private Music Venues in Dallas
Bomb Factory is an American country, Jazz, hip hop, live music destination located at 2713 Canton Street, Dallas. With an area of 48000 feet square, the place considerably offers the highest audience capacity among all private music venues in Dallas. It’s a host to almost everything like love music, EDM festivals, martial art, and boxing fights. The place majorly attracts young generations to come and spend some quality time.
- Country, Jazz, hip hop & live music.
- 48000 feet square venue.
- Modern-day of art ambiance.
- Premium rail seating.
- 5 separate bars.
- 8 suites each with a personal bar.
The Story Behind the Name
Actually, during 1932, the place was owned by Henry Ford. During the time of World War 2, the US specially assigned Ford to make military weapons. At that time, bombs were made in this factory, and it got the name, Bomb Factory. It was opened first in 1995 but faced a shutdown soon. In 2015, the club reopened its door and has lived on to become a complete hit till now.
- After its reopening in 2015, the place has earned great fame among locals, as well as tourists alike.
- On the first day of reopening, live music was organized that got completely sold out. Since then, the place hosted many great names, such as the D.O.C, Future, Paper Diamond, The Sonics, and Bad Company.
- The Bomb Factory has successfully hosted two consecutive musical festivals.
- The house has been a 3-time winner of the Dallas Observer Award and D Magazine.
- Bomb Factory is an excellent place with the modern-day of art, sound, and the ambiance.
- The music venue has premium rail seating, which helps in offering obstruction-free seats to everyone.
- A VIP entrance for less and hassle-free private entries are also offered.
- The 48000 square feet venue has 5 separate bars for people to enjoy and enlighten their mood.
- There is a facility of 8 suites, each having a personal bar with it.
- Music nights at Bomb Factory are always sold out. That’s why the club has 10 restrooms to accommodate a huge audience.
In short, Bomb Factory is a perfect place to have a blasting night with live music and much more.
Absolutely love this place and the staff are always Amazing. Sound system is beyond an artist Dreams! Been here numerous times for different types of shows and music genres.. will continue to come. Thank you for always taking care of myself and friends!!.
Kenna P. | Yelp Reviews.