Double Wide Bar – A Perfect Hangout Place with Drinks & Live Music
A bar that is known for serving premium beverages. Double Wide Bar is quite popular for its range of cold beers and the cheapest drinks. This place is located at the crossroads of Exposition Park, Dallas, and is easy to spot from far as well. Just look for the iconic big spoon tornado at the top of the building. The bar features an old vintage kind of interior décor that gives a very classic vibe of the 80s.
The place was established in 2003, and since then, it has always let the fun alive and rich.
- Drinks & live music.
- Premium beverages.
- Cold beers and the cheapest drinks.
- Very reasonable rates.
- Open until 2 am.
- Fantastic atmosphere .
Highlights of Double Wide Bar
- Drinks are priced at very reasonable rates to make them affordable for all.
- This bar is neither too fancy nor too subtle. It brings just the right blend of a go-to hangout place.
- The bar stays open until 2 am. So, if you are in the mood of a drink after midnight, you can head over straight to the place.
- Double Wide Bar is known for its fantastic atmosphere for a get together with friends or loved ones.
- Customer service is up to the mark.
- Outdoor seating with live music and great beer selection are other attractions.
Offerings and Services
The Double Wide Bar has a wide range of drinks like alcohol, wine, beer, cocktails, and spirits on its menu.
You can enjoy quality time enjoying these drinks.
People visit this bar from far and wide places to experience the craze of enjoying in the 80’s setup.
The opening time of the bar is 5-9 pm from Monday to Friday and 1-7 pm from Saturday to Sunday. And you get to enjoy live music every Friday and Saturday. Happy hours are also available for you to enjoy extra discounts.
If you are a sucker for chilled drinks and hang out often to lighten up your mood, this place could be the one for you.
It’s always double the fun at Double Wide. One of the best dives I’ve been. It was Memorial Day weekend and they were having a pool party at the parking lot with. Food truck and a trailer for quick tatts. Dj playing music in the background and people from different walks of life just coming and going. Definitely a great hangout place.
Marianne C. | Yelp Reviews.