Three Links Deep Ellum – Concert-like Experience with a Range of Drinks
Three Links is an eating joint that was established by three friends Scott Beggs, Kris Youmans, and Oliver. All three had a common taste in Dallas music and art, and Oliver was an elm street tattoo artist.
In the initial stages of establishment, they hosted rock music, electronic band, and indie music on the outside of Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Slowly, they started getting recognition among people, and with more funds coming in, Three Links was opened on March 8, 2013.
- Extraordinary experience.
- 150 to 200 people can fit in the room.
- Drinks and tickets are very affordable.
- Large variety of drinks.
- Open seven days a week.
- Great place to enjoy live & raw music .
Three Links is a small compact space that gives extraordinary experience. It is built like a concert runway in a long narrow room with a walkway that leads to the backside of the stage.
- One can experience the full feel of a concert at times when the place gets crowded.
- 150 to 200 people can fit in the room. And, here’s a pro tip for you that if you get a chance, stand on the right side of the stage to get the best view.
- Drinks and tickets are very affordable. Ticket prizes rarely rise above $10-$15, and on the drinks menu, they have a large variety, including local drinks, tap beers, and cans.
- Three Links stays open seven days a week from 2 pm to 2 am, including happy hours where you can get free drinks too if lucky.
- All facilities and services are available inside Three Links. You will get proper service and treatment from bartenders and members of the place.
Three Links is a great place to enjoy live, raw music with drinks and for a rocky experience. But if you are expecting some classical music, then this place is not for you. The place has always brought the best for Dallas people with the best national, hottest local and popular regional bands playing in Three Links every day. This is one of the best recompense places to see live music in North Texas.
Best venue in Dallas. Amazing bartenders, lots of locals and regulars to chat with, and a great happy hour- $5 gets you two tacos and a beer. They have a great beer selection with rotating taps and many local selections. Yes!!! Come early and stay late. I love this place!
Bevin M. | Yelp Reviews.