Wits End – A Popping Party Place
Amongst many other party and buffet places in Dallas, Wits End is one of the most visited and recommended by the people. It is a go-to place to hang out or for a party for many people.
- It is a go-to place to hang out.
- Great rooftop patio.
- Live bands and concerts.
- The place is covered in graffiti.
- Pool, retro video games and more.
- Wide range of special beers.
Wit’s end is a two-storied building with a rooftop patio. The first floor is built for bar and stage for band players where concerts, live bands are held. The place is covered in graffiti and party stickers, giving more party vibes to the music venue. The second floor has plenty of seating below the open sky and has an astonishing look of classic South American style. One can enjoy the meal with a great view of the people rushing here and there in the Elm Street below.
Highlights of Wits End
- Wits End is a perfect spot for those who want to enjoy fully after a hectic day at work. The crowd here gets more lively when the sun goes down.
- The place is loved by people who want to grab lunch in the daytime and also for the party poppers.
- The Music place offers a wide range of special beers and cocktails to the customers in a unique way.
- The rooftop bar has a limited selection of drinks, but the first floor of the place has unlimited drinks at a very low price.
- Along with drinks and foods, Wits End offers you fun activities like pool, retro video games, etc.
The Wits End is open all seven days in a week from 2 pm to 2 am. This place has been in the limelight for its services and offerings. The place attracts a large amount of crowd due to its price range, atmosphere, and the crowd. No one can ignore the hooting and music coming from Wits End and tends to enter in and end up loving this place.
So, if you are looking for a decent place with a hint of wilderness, Wits End is a highly recommended music venue for you.
This is absolutely the best dive bar in Dallas, the crowd is very eclectic and the DJ plays everything from old school to top 40 to hip hop. The crowd is very lively and you’re sure to have a good time unless you’re a stick in the mud. There are old school arcade games, a pool table, an upstairs rooftop patio area and an indoor food truck which is my favorite. Would definitely go back!
Chesty P. | Yelp Reviews.